Thursday, January 26, 2012

Night out in Vilde

http://www.vilde.ee/

 Always wanted to visit Vilde lokaal, but usually didn´t  have the time or money. But know I did it... jei. I love their interior it´s so old mansion times and also a bit fancy. The server who took our order was really polite, friendly and professional. So I ordered Vilde kanapraad that is Vilde´s chicken dish. Chicken was so juicy and still crunchy also the chicken filet was served in a very different way as I have used to seeing it. For side there was potato gratin and grilled tomato and zucchini. And mustard gravy for the last part. So the pic................
And for my dessert I chose creme brulee. It´s usually really delicious and suits to end a nice meal. And this time  it was as good as usually. Pic......

No comments:

Post a Comment