Monday, January 2, 2012

Visited THE best pizza and pasta restaurant in Pärnu and I think in all Estonia :)

So I have been visiting Steffani restaurant for about 7 years. Love their pastas. People also like their pizzas. But I haven't even tried them because my opinion is that pizza if its good than it tastes same everywhere. What would I recommend is pasta nr. 7 Bella di Mare if you eat shrimps. Also what I recommend all the new visitors is casserole nr.13 Pipra Ranchero it is delicious and it isn´t spicy although the name mentions it. But I have eaten those dishes too much so I prefer now nr. 97 Lasagne alla Steffani and nr.82 Spaghetti Con Chili (which is a bit spicy dish).
This place is always full of people and it has a really nice atmosphere. When you enter and you see a line that ends in front of the door then don´t be startled it doesn´t take more than five minutes to get a table. Also fact is that the restarant has also upstairs to look for free tables. And there are free little breads and coleslaw. And when you order a jug of water that is also free. Hope you will enjoy this place us much as I do.

www.steffani.ee

No comments:

Post a Comment