Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Top 3 movies in Cinema at this moment!!!

1.

Had a lot of action and special effects. People where talking fast so your brain has to be also a speedy to understand the ironic and crazy jokes. Loved the actors and all the idea. So it IS a good movie.




2.


First saw the trailer had no interest of this movie. And when I saw that the movie was 2h and 38 min long  then I had even bigger doubts. But this film was rated with 4,5 points. Not 5p because the movie was too scary for some people. No idea what was sooo horrible, it was just talking about life. Loved the actors. Also the all idea was a bit different from usual. Did not seem so long movie and I really liked it.


3.


Talked about it in my older posts, but I still recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment